Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thing 12: Word Clouds

Below is my wordle for my 13 things blog:
Wordle: 13things blog
Below is my wordle for my wedding blog:
Wordle: wedding blog
The last wordle I did was using my 5th Prompt which was a questionnaire for a reference about me, and my grandpa filled it out and described me to a T so I decided this is a wordle all about me:
Wordle: all about stef

These wordles were very entertaining to me. I enjoyed putting them together and messing around with them. I would also say they were eye opening as to what stands out in each blog/document. In my 13 things blog the following words stand out the most to me: Website, Research, Helpful, Word. Based on all the “Things” we had to do for this blog I would say these 4 words describe this clog pretty well! In my wedding blog the following words stand out to me the most: Nick, Wedding, Father, Time, Thought. These words all describe the posts I have written so far in my wedding blog, you have the theme in there, my fiancés name, and the fact that a lot of time and thought is put into the planning of this day. The last wordle, based on my 5th prompt, is all about who I am and the words that stand out to me the most are: Strength, Always, Others, Determination, People. These words all describe me in some way or another and I’m glad it’s these words that stand the most. I think it would be fun to use this kind of a tool in the professional world, to be creative with a speech, to see the key words in a speech you have to give, if you have to talk about yourself or give a biography of yourself it might be helpful to use this to see which words you should pinpoint on the most. It’s also just a fun tool to use when you have free time, put in a few of my personal documents and see what is created and what stands out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment